- You are responsible for all backup and administrative maintenance of your systems
- Server repair and maintenance is the responsibility of the customer
- You must provide the mounting rails and related hardware for each system placed
- Customer is responsible for their own system firewall setup
- Physical access will be restricted, and must be coordinated with the facility contact person
- Server racking will be performed by ITS personnel and/or the facility contact person
- You must meet with ITS and facility contact personnel to review policies prior to systems going live
- Software maintenance is not included. The Customer is responsible for all software used on their equipment including licensing, updates, configuration, and protection against intrusion or corruption, data loss, and firewalls.
- If a security threat is realized, it is the right of ITS to shutdown and equipment or ports needed to stem the threat and maintain network integrity and stability.
- Customers are ultimately responsible for their own data.
Can I add equipment to the MPS Server Room whenever I like?